we'll keep this here as a little archive.
GO THERE NOW! all the cool kids are
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
On the extra-extra late pass, this is a golden video (and provides much for inside jokes). The best rap battle ever.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Even if you don't know what Team Fortress 2 is, I'm pretty sure you can figure out what is going on. Take sometime, and enjoy a laugh.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I think it is better than Asshole Mario (Impossible Timed Super Mario World Trails), but check it out yourself.
Said to have took him 6 months just to make this one level.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Mike informed me of this sketch from MadTV:
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
So alright guys, one of the biggest games of the year just came out recently and that is Grand Theft Auto 4. I'm pretty sure you wanna invite all your friends over to play and so on and so forth, but remember some important rules before inviting people over. Note these rules are my OWN opinion and do not reflect the opinion of those involved in Runaway Pancake or anyone affiliated with Runaway Pancake. These rules are not directed towards anyone. This is solely for my own entertainment and if you don't like it, I don't care.
1. If your going invite people over, make sure you SHARE the game. At least 1 hour of STRAIGHT game play is sharing. I mean sure, you handed me the controller, but that was like 5 minutes each time 12 times. No, that isn't cool, I wanna saturate in the game, get the feel or at least I get frustrated that I don't wanna play anymore and watching is more fun.
2. Don't brag you have the game and the console to play the game while your friends are over. Its annoying enough facing the fact that A. your friend are too broke and are willing to hang out with you because you have the latest and greatest stuff. B. Your their only friend.
3. If you gotten to a certain part far into the game, don't invite your friend over until you tell them you are far into the game. Seriously now, I came over to check it out and see if it was worth the money, don't ruin what might be the biggest plot twist when I don't know what is going on.
4. Have food and drinks. Seriously, if I'm going to watch you play, let me interact with something.
5. None of that small TV shit. Seriously now people, its like throwing a super bowl party with a 20" TV, I'm not going to be able to see shit and my eye will probably need corrective lens when I'm done.
Anyways, GTA4 is great and all, but I'm more looking forward to this...
Posted by Chinamans Method at 22:17