Friday, February 15, 2008

Musical Talent...to say the least.

I stumbled across this video the other day and must say I was extremely impressed with what this guy created seemingly on the fly. I have never really believed in the concept of really improv when talking about a musical performance by a single person. People always have an idea of what they are going to do so it's not really improv, but I do have to say that is as close as it gets, to me that it. This gentleman Reggie Watts is extremely talented producing a very nice track using a loop recorder and do some on the fly editing along the way. This reminds me of the Richard Bona performance that I saw where he used a loop recorder and created an absolutely gorgeous song. This will also probably remind you of the KT Tunstall performance that spread across the interweb. Check it and enjoy.


Reggie Watts: Out Of Control from Jakob Lodwick on Vimeo.

Oh yeah, and I can't stop listening to dance music. I am addicted to Justice and shot straight back to early high school and busted out some Junior Senior. I need to find something new.

1 comments:

Mark Flentge said...

Tay Zonday ain't got shit on this...