Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Movies to look out for and movies that I want to see



If some of you have seen the teasers, heres the trailer. Obiviously a film everyone should check out. I will probably do a marathon of all three movies the day before the 4th movie's release.




A psychological/triller movie about a man who has 88 minutes to live and trying to find who is framing him for murders.



This movie is already out. They are making an American version of this film. Movie is about a couple who hit and run and now mysterious things are happening to them. From what I hear the movie is suppose to be very different from the standard genre like "The Ring" and "The Grudge".



I don't know if I was the only one who didn't know George A. Romano made a new movie, but it's already out. It's a 1st person style zombie flick, comparable to Cloverfield.

0 comments: