Sunday, December 16, 2007

Intention Statement #2

Hello. My name is Andrew Bueno, but folks call me Dru.

Sexy.

Like Dan said beforehand we've been friends a long time, but we've been geeks long before that. As for me, I do appreciate how people express themselves and will be as fair as I can in analyzing things. They say reviewers are people who can't do something themselves. I completely agree! Haha, but really- We just like sharing information and our opinions when we can. We'll have features, reviews, previews, news of "fetal" music/movies/television and numerous types of art and media.

I will be editor of the site and will be changing the blog as I see fit. We always think big: we've wanted to run a website (and have tried numerous times before), but we'll keep it simple because everyone has a blog now (I have about 9). We've dreams of more major accomplishments. So yeah. We're just two dudes (we'll also have guest
bloggers) who want to share our humble [not so much Dan] opinions with the our friends, people like ourselves and the rest of the world. Or at least the internets. We're here bearing ourselves- spilling our souls to let you know how a certain track or scene in a movie emotionally connected us, so you'll be getting to know us pretty well.

No need to take this so seriously- it's only entertainment.

Cheers!


ps
If you don't spend your Sunday nights listening to Sunday Night Slow Jams on
Movin' 92.5 FM, Seattle YOU'RE MISSING OUT!

Speaking of Seattle's Sunday Night sounds, make sure you also tune into Sound Session with DJ Hyphen & J. Moore on
KUBE 93.3 FM- Breaking the best in national and local hip hop.

0 comments: