Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Insomniac addictions

So with my current whole not sleeping thing I have been trolling around on the web more than usual which is becoming a little bit of a dead end. I haven't been finding that much stuff I enjoy. Maybe I beat it. I am announcing it right now, from a person that contributes no more than maybe a few paragraphs a week and a few post on message boards a day, and does nothing seriously influential on Guild Wars, I think I beat the internet. We shall see. Al Gore, if you have anything to say about this, I would appreciate it. You should know better than most. Did I beat it? I don't know, I'm asking. This is what I have found that is interesting or entertaining:


I really, really like this dog. I think it is one of the cutest things I have seen for a long time. Maybe I am a little bit within the realm of the whole sad thing and just can't feel it because I find it interesting that this dog is able to show and represent the feeling of sadness of depression without feeling embarrassed. It is something a human would normally hide because they wouldn't want those around them to know that is what they are feeling, but this dog can wear it on it's sleeve, literally.



1 comments:

Sheena said...

I want that puppy!