Wednesday, December 19, 2007

asdf #2

If you haven't seen The Dark Knight trailer yet, go here: ATasteForTheTheatrical.com

Head to the MTV Movie Blog to read their shot-by-shot description of it with a little bit of insight as well.

I'm very excited for the movie. The Joker seems to be stealing the show. When I first heard of Heath Ledger taking the role I rolled my eyes, but he's doing a magnificent job of bringing out the graphic novel style Joker onto the screen. Badassery at it's finest.

----

QBert disciples!



DJ Ryusei (6 years old) and DJ Sara (8 years old)

----

Come February will be Thriller's 25th anniversary and what better way to milk your past success by re-releasing it with shitty remakes of classic songs! Enter Akon, Will.I.Am, Kanye, and the highly-talented Fergie! o_O


Michael Jackson // Billy Jean (Kanye Version 2008)

Michael Jackson // Wanna Be Startin Something (Akon Version 2008)

props to Rap-Up.com

0 comments: