Tuesday, January 15, 2008

asdf #4

I finally beat ROCK BAND on both guitar and vocals! It took a while because I was hesitant to play alone (big up Ripe Diaper!) and we have already gotten so far in World Tour Mode. Anywho, this video of Conan O'Brien and his staff playing Rock Band has been making it's ways through the internets that I also had to put it up.

*I would've put up the YouTube video, but there're all gone.

----

Neil Marshall, director of The Decent, has a new film coming to moviehouses nation-wide this March (same weekend as the Big Climb, btw) called Doomsday. Watch the trailer and see the obvious influences from Mad Max, Escape From New York and The Warriors just to name a few. "Ass Bad" movie that I'd love to waste $10 on!


CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE TRAILER!

----

and finally, some musician dude named John Mayer put up this guitar cover of what i consider THE BEST track on Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds on YouTube:



bonus download:
I Think That She Knows (Interlude)

----




0 comments: